Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Interview with Olivier Allemane

q)What is your name?

a)My name is Olivier Allemane

q) Where do you live and work?

a)I live and work in Paris and Ris-Orangis (suburb of Paris-France)

q)What is your creative process like?

a)I put my fingers in the wall socket !

q)What is your favorite medium?

a)Acrilic and ink on canvas

q)What is your current favorite subject?

a)Haggard situation

q)How long does it take for you to finish a piece?

a)I am very quick.Only one day maximum

q)What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?

a)I succeeded to pull my fingers out of the socket !!!

q)Are there any contemporary artists that you love?

a)No !!

q)Can we buy your art anywhere?

a)You can buy my art in galleries

(I am at the Galerie les Singuliers in Paris), at my studio, and sometimes in auctions


q)Anything that people should know about that we don't??

a)I am a magician


q)What is your best piece of advice for those who would like to rise in their level of artistry?

a)Bon courage and trust nobody

q)What inspires you to keep going when the work gets frustrating or tough?

a)If the going gets tough, the tough get going

q)How do you describe your work to those who are unfamiliar with it?

a)Figurative and haggard sensationnisme


q)What kind of training did you have which helped you achieve your current level of artistry?

a)Work work and work

q)Is there a tool or material that you can't imagine living without?

a)My bottle opener

q)Who are your influences?

a)Human behaviour

q)What inspires you to create?

a)Running life


q)…your contacts…

a)
olivier.allemane@free.fr

No comments: